Your Dental Insurance & Financial Policy:
Because of confidentiality between insurance companies and the employee, it has become increasingly difficult for dentists to acquire information needed to treat patients properly. It is essentially a contract between you and your insurance company. For this reason your insurance company will reimburse you directly.
We will prepare all necessary dental claim forms for you and forward them to your insurance company. Our office is also electronically connected with all insurance companies who accept this type of invoicing.
Typically, you will receive your cheque from your insurance company within 7 to 10 days.
* Please remember, we will always discuss fees with you prior to proceeding with any treatment, and answer questions regarding dental insurances.
Payment for services is due at time of treatment
- Cash/interact direct debit
- Credit card – VISA/MasterCard
- Preauthorized payments over a designated period
(either by credit card or debit)
Major Cases and Treatment over $2000:
- 5% discount if total paid upon booking appointment
- Half of payment after first appointment, and last portion
Specific questions related to your dental insurance that we need to know:
- What are the percentages for basic/major procedures
- Yearly maximum amount
- Is there a deductible
- How often are you allowed exams, scaling and root planning
- Are you eligible for a Panorex x-ray
- Are composite fillings covered for posterior teeth